Aims & Ethos
To make a difference to young minds and lives.
To educate and inspire children to become confident, considerate and compassionate young people who fulfil their potential, and who make a positive contribution to society.
- All pupils are nurtured and valued as individuals in our fair and inclusive school
- Pupils feel happy, safe and secure in our friendly, family-focused community
- Pupils thrive through innovative, child-centred and inspirational teaching and learning
- Pupils are prepared for their future lives in an ever-changing world through the teaching of essential knowledge and our core skills of Collaboration, Leadership, Independence, Challenge and Kindness (CLICK)
- Pupils understand the value of making good choices in a school which focuses on quality
- Pupils engage in a decisive, efficient, proactive and collaborative community
- Pupils benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities in our extensive grounds and facilities, in a beautiful rural setting
- Pupils are provided with a breadth of educational and co-curricular experiences, delivered by our team of passionate staff, who share our values